Would you like a career in care?
To find out more please call us on 01903 264089 or fill in our online recruitment form to the side.
As a growing company we are always on the lookout for conscientious, hardworking and caring people. If you are an experienced care worker interested in a new challenge or looking to take your first steps into care then we would like to hear from you.
- Looking for a new role which will provide you with outstanding premium training and excellent staff support?
- Looking for a rewarding and satisfying position in your local community?
- Looking to join a modern growing company with opportunities for career progression?
- Looking for a responsible role where you will be working as a valued individual but also part of a small care team?
We understand that our care workers are our biggest asset therefore we offer excellent staff support, premium training and outstanding staff benefits.
Why Work for us?
- Guaranteed Hours Contract – tailored to suit you. Full or Part Time hours available in your local area.
- Excellent Rates of Pay – including additional enhancements for experienced staff, weekends, bank holidays, long service and travel / mileage.
- 29 Days Paid Annual Leave including bonus birthday leave
- Paid Premium Training & Enhanced DBS check
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent Staff support from your very first day including regular supervisions, area and staff meetings.
- Structured career progression for everyone with Level 2 & 3 Diplomas available to staff within 6 months of starting.
As a valuable member of our team you will be providing a high quality care service to individuals within their own home. Providing personal, domestic and social care – your role is vital in assisting people to maintain their independence and dignity.
Professional and well trained Care Staff are at the core of everything we do. As a new member of the team you will undertake a detailed Induction Care Worker Training Programme including mandatory care based induction courses plus a variety of specialist training.
PREMIUM STAFF TRAINING PROGRAMME
Your induction programme will include:
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Moving & Handling Practical & Theory
- First Aid
- Dementia Matters & Communications
- End of Life Care
- Medical Conditions
- Mental Capacity Act
- Health & Safety & Fire Safety
- Infection Control
- Safer Handling of Medication
After completion of the initial training programme every care worker will then undertake an individually tailored shadowing period. During this time you will be working in the community with an experienced care worker who will be introducing you to your new customers and guiding you through the everyday duties of your new role.
All new non-experienced staff will complete the care certificate within the first 12 weeks.
MEET THE TRAINERS
Our induction programmes is led by training and consultancy care industry specialist Quality Matters. Nicki and Ray have worked closely with us since we were founded in 2010 and continue to help us provide premium home care training to all of our care team.
Nicki Harfield is a fully qualified and experienced trainer, committed to making training an enjoyable learning activity which is accessible and understandable to all. Nicki uses her considerable experience within the care sector of commissioning, management, troubleshooting and consultancy to enhance development and delivery of training sessions.
Ray Harfield is also a fully qualified and experienced trainer who works alongside Nicki with the training for Care2Connect. Ray specialises in training of health & safety, infection control, first aid at work and food safety. Alongside Ray’s training duties, he undertakes the administrative work within Quality Matters.
Peter Grimshaw, Care2Connect Managing Director, said: "We are proud of our robust training and development programme. Many companies rely on delivering their training in-house, however at Care2Connect we recognise the benefits of bringing in the experts. Quality Matters has helped us achieve fantastic results that have benefitted staff and alike."