Would you like a career in care? We are actively recruiting for care roles now
Please visit our Current Vacancies page for details of care roles currently available with Care2Connect.
Why Work for us?
- Guaranteed Hours Contract – tailored to suit you. Full or Part Time hours available in your local area.
- Excellent Rates of Pay – including additional enhancements for experienced staff, weekends, bank holidays, long service and travel / mileage.
- 29 Days Paid Annual Leave including bonus birthday leave
- Paid Premium Training & Enhanced DBS check
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent Staff support from your very first day including regular supervisions, area and staff meetings.
- Structured career progression for everyone with Level 2 & 3 Diplomas available to staff within 6 months of starting.
As a valuable member of our team you will be providing a high quality care service to individuals within their own home. Providing personal, domestic and social care – your role is vital in assisting people to maintain their independence and dignity.
Professional and well trained Care Staff are at the core of everything we do. As a new member of the team you will undertake a detailed Induction Care Worker Training Programme including mandatory care based induction courses plus a variety of specialist training.