We are currently recruiting for carers to provide home visits in the Bognor Regis area.
As a growing company we are always on the lookout for conscientious, hardworking and caring people. If you are an experienced care worker interested in a new challenge or looking to take your first steps into care then we would like to hear from you.
- Looking for a new role which will provide you with outstanding premium training and excellent staff support?
- Looking for a rewarding and satisfying position in your local community?
- Looking to join a modern growing company with opportunities for career progression?
- Looking for a responsible role where you will be working as a valued individual but also part of a small care team?
We understand that our care workers are our biggest asset therefore we offer excellent staff support, premium training and outstanding staff benefits.
Why Work for us?
- Guaranteed Hours Contract – tailored to suit you. Full or Part Time hours available in your local area.
- Excellent Rates of Pay – including additional enhancements for experienced staff, weekends, bank holidays, long service and travel / mileage.
- 29 Days Paid Annual Leave including bonus birthday leave
- Paid Premium Training & Enhanced DBS check
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent Staff support from your very first day including regular supervisions, area and staff meetings.
- Structured career progression for everyone with Level 2 & 3 Diplomas available to staff within 6 months of starting.
As a valuable member of our team you will be providing a high quality care service to individuals within their own home. Providing personal, domestic and social care – your role is vital in assisting people to maintain their independence and dignity.
Professional and well trained Care Staff are at the core of everything we do. As a new member of the team you will undertake a detailed Induction Care Worker Training Programme including mandatory care based induction courses plus a variety of specialist training.
To find out more please call us on 01903 264089 or fill in our online recruitment form on this page.